Many auto accident lawsuits drag on for months, sometimes years. When this happens, the plaintiff often suffers financially especially if unable to work. Knowing the plaintiff needs fast cash, the insurance company will likely offer a less-than-favorable settlement. A desperate plaintiff watching the bills pile up may feel accepting the inadequate offer is better than waiting out a long legal process. Fortunately, Lawsuit Financial has another option – pre-settlement funding.
Pre-settlement funding is a cash advance against a pending claim, available for all types of auto accidents including, but not limited to, those involving drunk drivers, distracted drivers, hit and run drivers, and fatigued drivers. With this emergency cash, a plaintiff can begin paying the bills in less than 48 hours giving his/her attorney necessary time to fight for fair compensation.
Here’s how it works:
1. Complete our free, one-page application online or by calling our office.
2. If applying online, one of our representatives will contact you shortly thereafter.
3. We will contact your attorney for case documentation.
4. Once the application is reviewed, if approved funds can be available within 24 – 48 hours.
5. Once the case successfully settles, Lawsuit Financial is repaid from the proceeds of the case.
If you are seriously injured or lost a loved one in an auto accident, if the lawsuit is taking a long time to settle, and if your bills are piling up and you desperately need help to stay financially afloat until your case settles, pre-settlement funding may be a solution. There are no credit check, no up-front fees, and no monthly payments. Best of all, pre-settlement funding is provided at no risk to the plaintiff; if the plaintiff loses the case, the repayment is completely waived. Let Lawsuit Financial empower you to continue fighting for the compensation you deserve; visit us online or call our office toll-free at 877-377-7848.