“Ladies and gentlemen, the [facts] you are about to hear [read] are true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.”
• Marilyn Smith suffered a traumatic head injury in an auto accident.
• Her husband quit his job to take care of her.
• Due to the lack of income, they were losing their house and the medical bills were piling up.
• The insurance company offered $250,000 to settle the case.
• Their attorney felt the case was worth close to $1 million, but it would take roughly 6 more months to settle.
In this case, Lawsuit Financial approved an initial cash advance of $1,500, plus an additional $2,500 from two subsequent cash advances. With timely process and strategic cash advances, Marilyn had the staying power to await a larger settlement. The case resolved in six months for $950,000.
What is needed to apply for lawsuit funding? “Just the facts”! All we need to review a case for lawsuit funding is ten pages or less of case records from your attorney,” said Mark Bello, owner and founder of Lawsuit Financial Corporation. After completing an online or over-the-phone application, one of our representatives will contact your attorney for documentation pertaining to your case. Once we review your case, if approved, we will contact you with the approved funding and provide a contract to be signed by you and your attorney. Within 24 – 48 hours, Lawsuit Financial will mail a check to you or provide funds by wire or ACH.
It really is that simple! There are no credit checks, employment history verification, or monthly fees. Best of all, lawsuit funding is a non-recourse cash advance; A non-recourse cash advance; funding is 100% excused if your lawsuit is unsuccessful.
Now that you know “just the facts”, if you are seeking lawsuit funding to stay financially afloat during a pending lawsuit, contact the funding expert.