After hiring an attorney and filing a personal injury lawsuit, many people soon realize that their finances are in jeopardy because of medical expenses, funeral and burial expenses, loss of income, or a host of other bills that must be paid. When there are no savings or family to help, plaintiffs will often go further in debt or settle for less than fair compensation. That is because most people are not familiar with lawsuit funding.
A lawsuit cash advance “buys” time by providing emergency cash when it is needed most; it levels the playing field to wait for the settlement you deserve. The major difference between lawsuit funding and a traditional bank loan is that you do not have to repay the cash advance if you do not win your case.
There are a few minimum requirements to qualify for lawsuit funding.
1. You must have suffered a personal injury or lost a loved one in a wrongful death due to the negligence of someone else.
2. You must have retained an attorney on a contingency-fee agreement. That means your attorney agrees to work for you and agrees to get paid out of the proceeds of your case.
3. There is case documentation of the incident and injuries incurred (accident report and medical reports).
4. The defendant must be able to pay any claim awarded to you.
5. Your attorney must consent to the lawsuit funding transaction and agree to reimburse Lawsuit Financial from the proceeds of the settlement.
Once you meet these qualifications, applying for lawsuit funding and receiving the cash advance is a quick and easy process. Simply complete our one-page online application or call us toll free number at 877-377-7848. Then, we will contact your attorney for necessary case documentation. The review and approval process can take less than a day depending upon how quickly we receive documents from your attorney. We fund purely on the merits of the case. If approved, we will provide a contract to be signed by you and your attorney. When the contract is fully executed, funds can typically be wired into your bank account the same day.
If you are searching for lawsuit funding because you are having financial difficulties, contact Lawsuit Financial. We fund almost all types of personal injury cases including slip/trip and falls, automobile accidents, and work-related accidents. Our experience staff will do everything possible to provide a financial barrier between full compensation and a premature settlement.