This case illustrates how lawsuit funding can help an injured victim obtain access to justice.
Jacob was stopped for traffic when a truck approached, and without braking rear-ended Jacob’s vehicle. His car was sent careening down an embankment, flipping several times before coming to a stop. Jacob spent several months in the hospital and underwent three surgeries. He filed a lawsuit against the truck driver and the trucking company, but the case was dragging on. The defendant made a settlement offer, but Jacob’s attorney felt it was significantly less than the case was worth. Being unable to work and faced with a mortgage and mounting medical expenses, Jacob turned to Lawsuit Financial. With a lawsuit cash advance, Jacob was able to pay his bills, avoid foreclosure, and wait for the compensation he deserved.
Just like Jacob, you too can avoid an early settlement and receive the maximum compensation from your personal injury lawsuit with the help of lawsuit funding. To qualify, all that is needed is legal representation and a strong case with merit.
Here’s how our 24-48 Hours Service works:
1. Call our office toll-free at 1-877-377-SUIT (7848) or complete our online contact form.
2. We will request case documentation from your attorney. Depending upon how quickly we receive what we need to evaluate your case for funding, we will make a funding decision, often within 24 hours.
3. If you have been approved, we will email or overnight your lawsuit funding contract to you or your attorney.
4. After the contract is signed by you and acknowledged by your attorney, we will wire funds directly into your account or send a check via overnight mail.
Here are a few important facts about our funding program:
• We require no credit check or employment verification.
• There are no payments to make until your case resolves successfully.
• If you lose your case, you owe us nothing!
Do not accept small change for your valuable case simply because you are having financial difficulties. Let Lawsuit Financial help you with your bills and, at the same time, help you get more money on your case. Contact us today!